This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Hospitalizations for HF, cardiovascular and all causes.
- Hospital length of stay (LOS)
- ER visits for HF, cardiovascular and all causes.
- Survival, mortality and fatal and nonfatal myocardial infarctions
- Self-efficacy in management of heart failure as well as HRQoL and its dimensions assessed by the Kansas City Cardiomyopathy Questionnaire
- Acute care visits to physicians.
- Satisfaction with care
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide