This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Designing the Intervention
- Designing the "IVR" for the electronic only disease management arm
- Sensitivity versus specificity
- Consensus on the "clinical" content
- Review by experienced heart failure clinicians
- Patient focused
- Easy to use
- Easy to understand
- Short and to the point
- Many concerns and delays during the design phase
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide