This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Many anecdotes from call center, providers and subjects
- Identified serious medication errors
- Intervened to avoid ER or hospitalization
- Identified several "educational opportunities"
- "Missed" data transmission is an important parameter to be followed
- Nurse Case Managers seem to promote patient self-care and encourage patient-clinician communication
- IHS group—many more hospitalizations and ER visits in all arms
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide