This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Elenbaas, R.M., Role of the pharmacist in providing clinical pharmacy services in the emergency department. The Canadian journal of hospital pharmacy. 1978. 31(4): p. 123-5.
- Bowles, G.C., Jr., Emergency room trends place increasing demands on pharmacy. Modern hospital. 1966. 106(1): p. 127.
- Angelides, A.P. and T.A. Manzelli, Control of emergency department medications. Hospitals., 1966. 40(12): p. 98-102.
- Maudlin, R.K. and E. Owyang, Emergency department drugs. Hospitals., 1971. 45(9): p. 88-92.
- Elenbaas, R.M., J.F. Waeckerle, and W.K. McNabney, The clinical pharmacist in emergency medicine. American journal of hospital pharmacy., 1977. 34(8): p. 843-6.
- Kaushal R, Bates D. 2001. The clinical pharmacist's role in preventing adverse drug events. In: Making Health Care Safer: A Critical Analysis of Patient Safety Practices (Evidence Report/Technology Assessment, No. 43). Rocekville[sic], MD: AHRQ.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide