This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Spigiel, R.W. and R.J. Anderson, Comprehensive pharmaceutical services in the emergency room. American journal of hospital pharmacy., 1979. 36(1): p. 52-6.
- Culbertson, V. and R.J. Anderson, Pharmacist involvement in emergency room services. Contemporary pharmacy practice., 1981. 4(3): p. 167-76.
- Whalen, F.J., Cost justification of decentralized pharmaceutical services for the emergency room. American journal of hospital pharmacy., 1981. 38(5): p. 684-7.
- High, J.L., A.W. Gill, and D.J. Silvernale, Clinical pharmacy in an emergency medicine setting. Contemporary pharmacy practice., 1981. 4(4): p. 227-30.
- Powell, M.F., D.K. Solomon, and R.A. McEachen, Twenty-four hour emergency pharmaceutical services. American journal of hospital pharmacy., 1985. 42(4): p. 831-5.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide