This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Kasuya, A., et al., Clinical pharmacy on-call program in the emergency department. The American journal of emergency medicine., 1986. 4(5): p. 464-7.
- Oddis, J.A., Pharmaceutical services in the OR, ER, and ICU. Resident and staff physician., 1986. 32(7): p. 8, 11.
- Schauben, J.L., Comprehensive emergency pharmacy services. Topics in hospital pharmacy management / Aspen Systems Corporation., 1988. 8(3): p. 20-8.
- Laivenieks, N., et al., Clinical pharmacy services provided to an emergency department. The Canadian journal of hospital pharmacy., 1992. 45(3): p. 113-5.
- Blazys, D. and W.C.T.U.S.A.e.a.c. St Mary's Hospital, Reducing errors with PYXIS. Journal of emergency nursing: JEN : official publication of the Emergency Department Nurses Association., 2002. 28(2): p. 147.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide