This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Implement: Workflow Redesign Focused to Reduce PrU
- CNA Daily Workflow
- Standardized data in documentation flow sheets
- Improved communication with clinical team (RN, CNA, MDS, Dietary)
- Wound Nurse
- Standardized data in PrU documentation
- Timely access to compiled information
- Timely Information for Care Planning Processes
- Identify residents at risk for pressure ulcer development
- Access to summarized information for clinical decision-making
- Shorten response time between identification of resident need and intervention
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide