This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Study Period: 04/2004-12/2006
- Study Population
- Active KPNC members who continuously enrolled during the study period
- 18 years and older as of 04/01/2004
- In diabetes registry as of 1st quarter of 2004
- Members in 5 medical centers where KPHC implemented before 07/2006 during the study period
- In teams which existed all the time during the study period
- With at least one LDL measurement in pre-HIT period and one in post-HIT period
- Predictor Measures: Presence of HIT (HealthConnect)
- Model: Mixed model with random effects at PCP and Patient level, adjusted for patient age, gender, race/ethnicity, neighborhood SES, time of measurement and Medical centers
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide