This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Overview of Cost Savings for Statewide Adoption of SMRTNET
- Year All Oklahoma State Govt. Medicaid Deaths Avoided
- 2007 $ 100.6 million $ 20.1 million $ 10.1 million 101
- 2008 $ 205.1 million $ 41.0 million $ 19.8 million 172
- 2009 $ 349.7 million $ 69.9 million $ 32.3 million 247
- 2010 $ 539.8 million $ 107.9 million $ 48.2 million 325
- 2011 $ 784.8 million $ 156.9 million $ 67.7 million 407
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide