This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Lapane KL, Quilliam, Dore. Roadblock on the Health IT Superhighway: E-prescribing and the Controlled Substances Act. J Opioid Management 2007; 3(4):xxx-xxx.
- Lapane KL, Dube C, Schneider K, Quilliam BJ. Patient Perceptions Regarding E-prescriptions: Is the Geriatric Patient Ready? J Am Geriatr Soc. 2007 Aug;55(8):1254-9.
- Dube C, Lapane KL, Rosen R. The business case for e-prescribing (in preparation)
- Goldman R, Dube C, Lapane KL. The status of electronic processing of refills (in preparation)
- Lapane KL, Waring ME, Schneider KL, Quilliam BJ, Dube C. A mixed-method Study Of The Value Of Drug Alerts At Point Of E-Prescribing In Primary Care (in revision, JGIM)
- Dube C, Lapane KL. Medication history at the point of prescribing: changing clinical practice (in preparation)
- Lapane KL, Dube C, Schneider K, Quilliam BJ. (Mis)Perceptions of Patients and Providers Regarding Medication Issues, In revision, Am J Managed Care
- Lapane KL, Waring ME, Dube C, Schneider KL, Whittemore K. E-prescribing as an agent of patient safety: A mixed-method study. (under review AHRQ)
- Rupp M, Jackson T. Pharmacy personnel attitudes towards e-prescribing. (in preparation)
- Jackson T, Rupp M. Medication therapy interventions on e-prescriptions. (in preparation)
- Lapane KL, Waring ME. Medicare Part D implementation: Lessons learned (in preparation)
Previous Slide Contents