This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- The projects described in this presentation have been funded in part by grants from:
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- The Health Resources and Services Administration
- The Pfizer Health Literacy Foundation
- The National Eye Institute
- The National Cancer Institute
- The Dept. of Commerce Technology Opportunities Program
- The Small Business Technology Transfer Grant program through the National Library of Medicine
- Dr. David Lobach and Dr. Kensaku Kawamoto are part owners of Kedasys, LLC, a holding company that has a pending patent application for the intellectual property related to the SEBASTIAN approach to instantiating the HL7 Decision Support Service described in this presentation.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide