This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
CITL ITDM Study Goals
- Can IT-enabled disease management change the course of a chronic disease?
- Can it reduce the rate of complications?
- Can it improve quality of life?
- Can it reduce care costs?
- Identify long term value of IT-enabled Diabetes Management that reflects:
- Program costs
- Patient turnover
- Changes in care processes
- Changes in disease progression
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide