This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Madhu Agarwal, MD, Acting Deputy Chief Officer of Patient Care Services, Veterans Administration
- Brian Austin, Deputy Director, The Improving Chronic Illness Care Program, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle
- Stephen J. Brown, President and CEO, Health Hero Network
- Lawrence P. Casalino, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Chicago
- Tim Ferris, MD, M.Phil, MPH, Director of Pediatric Quality Improvement, Mass General, Partners HealthCare, Boston
- Jeremy M. Grimshaw, MBCHB, PhD, FRCGP, Director, Centre for Best Practice, University of Ottawa
- Karen Kuntz, ScD, Associate Professor, Harvard School of Public Health
- John A. Merenich, MD, Regional Director, Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- David Wennberg, MD, President and COO, Health Dialog Data Services
- Special thanks to the Disease Management Association of America (DMAA) and Karen Fitzner, Director Research and Program Development
Includes providers, industry, researchers.
Full day meeting in March 2004. Feedback on CITL research plan, point us to resources, act as ongoing subject matter experts, feedback on results and conclusions.
Important to acknowledge DMAA. They connected us with experts, provided expert feedback on many research concepts, helped us do a survey of DM costs, put us in touch with many resources.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide