This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Improving Diabetes Care in Communities (continued)
- Improve follow-through care for diabetics
- Predominant solo-practice physicians find Chronic Care Model difficult to implement
- Dr. James Bailey, U of T—Memphis champions use of Advanced Medical Home model (AMH) with case managers and MDs at Medplex clinic
- MBGH convenes primary care MDs and Medicaid—TLC Healthplan to explore implementation barriers and revised payment policy
- Health plans draft metrics to measure AMH implementation and performance
- Expected result: better care coordination spreads in climate of favorable payment policy
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide