This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Eligibility and Public Purpose
- Care for underserved / vulnerable populations
- Medicaid and uninsured
- South Bronx, Harlem, Central Brooklyn
- Participate in public health goals
- Mandatory indicator reporting (automated, confidential)
- Quality improvement (inc. decision support tools)
- Public health interfaces (school health, CIR)
- Financial Commitment
- $4k per provider contribution to QI fund
- Assume all ongoing costs after 2-year testing phase
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide