This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Smart Web Form
- Facilitates n-level structured data collection
- Built-in intelligence to make calculations based on data entered
- Initial Visit form
- Tobacco Quit Readiness Assessment form
- Fax-to-Quit form
- Asthma Severity Assessment form
- PHQ2 and PHQ9 for Depression Screening
- AUDIT-C for Alcohol Misuse Screening
- School Health New Admission Examination form
- Sexual History form
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide