This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Triggered by TCNY quality indicator
- Full order set vs. Quick order
- A1C testing in patients with diabetes (6 months)
- LDL testing in high risk patients (IVD, DM)
- Full—medication, referral, education (provider/patient)
- A1C control in patients with diabetes (good control)
- BP control in high risk (130/80) patients (IVD, DM)
- LDL control in high risk patients (IVD, DM)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide