This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Primary Care Information Project
- Improve population health in medically underserved areas through health information technology (HIT)
- NYS—$250 Million over 5 years for HIE
- NYC—$27 million Community EHR Project
- CDC—Center of Excellence PH Informatics
To improve population health through appropriate health information technology and health information exchange.
- eRx Expansion
- EHR Adoption
- Health Information Exchange
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide