This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
10 Public Health Use Cases
The graphic on this slide summarizes the information in the previous slides.
Send: The relationship between public health and data sources:
- 1. Mandated Laboratory Reporting
- 2. Mandated Clinical Reporting
- 3. Non-mandated Lab Reporting
- 4. Non-mandated Clinical Reporting ("Syndromic Surveillance")
- 5. Population-level Quality Reporting
Get: The relationship between data requestor and data sources:
- 7. Disaster Medical Response
- 8. Public Health Investigation
- 9. Patient-level Public Health Alerting
- 10. Population-level Public Health Alerting
Find: The relationship between data requestor, patient index, and data sources:
"etch server model"
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide