This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
New RHIO Requirements?
- Ability to distribute analytic queries
- Line lists
- Aggregation queries (counts, num/denom)
- Anonymization & Reidentification
- Aggregation with ability to drill down/ audit
- Standard Health Query Language?
- Messaging standards for aggregate information?
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide