This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Prior Conceptual Framework
- Leverage infrastructure developed for RHIOs-
- Reduce burden of public health reporting requirements
- Standards-based messaging to population quality warehouse
- Demographic (age group, zip, gender, "hashed ID")
- Encounter data (Chief complaint, disch. dx, dispo)
- Problem list (Diabetes, CAD)
- Physical exam (measured temperature, BP)
- Procedures (mammo, colonoscopy, immuniz., eye exam)
- Lab Results (A1C, lipids, viral testing results, lead)
- Clinical Preventive Services
- Quality Benchmarking
- Infection Disease and Outbreak Surveillance
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide