This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
MAR Patient Not Scanned Override Reasons
A bar graph shows the override reasons why MAR Medication was not scanned. The reasons are listed in descending order. Reasons and number are listed followed by percentage of total 4 month actions.
- Late documentation: (6764) 5.2%
- Hold: (2964) 2.5%
- Patient not available/sleeping: (2843) 2.5%
- Damaged barcode: (1198) 1%
- Shift total: (770) .8%
- Unidentified barcode: (763) .8%
- Pend stop: (352) <0.5%
- MD order: (243) <0.5%
- Error: (127) <0.5%
- No patient wristband: (42) <0.5%
- Medication removal/patches: (25) <0.5%
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide