This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
What Clinician knows at start the visit
using the PDA
- If BMI % for age is 85%—94% or ≥ 95%
- Health behavior risks (Nutrition, Activity, Family risk)
- Any issues about development/behavior/school/safety
- Social and parental depression risks
- Readiness to change eating/physical activity
- Parent view of importance to change for both physical activity and nutrition (1-10)
- Parent view of confidence to change for both physical activity and nutrition (1-10)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide