This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Metrics of quality, efficiency, and costs can be improved simultaneously
- The more the front line is involved, the greater the improvement
- An organizational leadership that is not engaged, fearful, and disruptive derails the process
- Beware the drive for efficiency!
- Workers need constant feedback and metrics with meaning
- Difficulties with sustainability
- True learning lines difficult to implement
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide