This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Implemented PPC in different ways
- Use of a team leader
- Histology section of anatomic pathology lab
- Use of PPC principles
- Cervical cancer prevention
- Pap test procurement (pre-analytic)
- Laboratory screening (analytic)
- Invasive radiologic services
- Breast cancer care
- Specific lab phases (i.e., accessioning, gross examination, interpretation)
- Reporting (post-analytic)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide