This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
ACS Quitline Outcomes (2):
(preliminary analysis of limited data set)
- Quitline reached 113 (34.3%) for intake
- Multiple call protocol; single phone number
- 88 (77.8%) elected proactive counseling
- 48 (54.5%) had at least one session
- 26 had 2+, 17 had 3+, and 6 had all 4 sessions
- 22 (45.8%) not smoking at last contact
- Additional 7 (14.6%) cut back > 50%
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide