This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Clinician/Staff Interviews (1):
(preliminary analysis of field notes and post-interview summaries)
- Practices liked many aspects
- Systematic process for screening and counseling
- Concrete option to offer patients for intensive counseling
- Relative simplicity, ease of implementation
- Not a significant burden on clinicians or staff
- Great potential value to patients
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide