This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Purpose of the Report Card Compendium
- To inform and support the various organizations that develop report cards
- Who has been publishing reports on quality at various levels of the health care system?
- What kinds of information have they been reporting?
- How have they been presenting the data?
- To provide easy access to examples of different approaches to content and presentation
- To meet the needs of health services researchers
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide