This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Knowledge and Data Repository
Screen shot of the "Knowledge and Data Repository" process.
Shows the following:
- Basic Configuration
- Site Configuration (Users)
- Observation Master (LOINC)
- SNOMED Problem List Terms + UMLS Synonyms
- NDF-RT RxNorm
- FDA/NLM DailyMed SPL Structured Product Labels
- HL7 v3 Messages & CDA Documents
- HL7 v2 Messages
- Patient Data Batch Submission
- E-Prescribing Application
All the data goes to central location called: HL7 JAVA SIG API Hibernate Relational Database and Data Integration.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide