This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Results: CNA 5-Minute Stand Up
- CNA input valued
- CNAs see link between documentation and reports
- CNA documentation of meal intake becomes more accurate and complete
- Dietician more aware of resident needs: earlier identification of residents at nutritional risk
- Dietician more involved in follow up: e.g., monitor snack intake
- Staff development more aware of CNA in-service needs and follow up
"The overall communication is improved. We talk more with each other."
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide