This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Lessons Learned: Implementation
- On-going implementation strategy involves both top leadership and front-line clinical teams.
- Start small: focus on 1-2 reports for team to use.
- Keep review of report information focused: do not slip into lengthy meetings.
- Identify how report can eliminate manual work or make work easier for staff.
- On-going training and follow-up on reports is necessary: how to access, how to print, and when to use.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide