This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Effective Health Care Program
- Evidence synthesis (EPC program)
- Systematically reviewing, synthesizing, comparing existing evidence on treatment effectiveness.
- Identifying relevant knowledge gaps
- Evidence generation (DEcIDE, CERTs)
- Development of new scientific knowledge to address knowledge gaps.
- Accelerate practical studies
- Evidence communication/translation (Eisenberg Center)
- Translate evidence into improvements
- Communication of scientific information in plain language to policymakers, patients, and providers
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide