This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
KS Privacy and Security (II) Teams
- Planning team produces business plan for a self-sustaining institution with an explicit early focus on privacy and security
- Convene stakeholders to identify business goals, markets, services, distribution channels.
- Describe staffing, operations, business alliances, service pricing model (and other revenue sources), success measures
- Design legal organizational structure and governance
- Legal team drafts legal organizational documents
- Recommend governance structure, including relationships to existing organizations, e.g. HIEC, KHPA
Three teams were organized to address Kansas' HISPC II foci: planning, legal and curriculum.
The work of these three teams is interwoven. Some of the legal team's product becomes a source of course content for the curriculum team. The self-sustaining institution designed by the planning team will be available to deliver the course(s) developed by the curriculum team.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide