This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Kansas HIE Initiatives Overview
Screen show of a flowchart showing the Kansas HIE initiatives process.
Kansas Health Policy Authority:
- Community Health Record
- Health-e Mid-America
The Kansas Health Policy Authority works in relationship with the Governor's Commission.
The Governor's Commission:
- Privacy & Security Project
- Privacy & Security Steering Committee
- Variations Working Group
- Legal Working Group
- Solutions Working Group
- Implementation Working Group
- HIT/HIE Policy Summit Initiative
- HIT/HIE Steering Committee
- Clinical Working Group
- Technical Working Group
- Financial Working Group
- Governance Working Group
- Advanced ID Card Initiative
- ID Card Steering Committee
Kansas Insurance Department:
- Standardized Practitioner Credentialing
Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment:
- Public Health Information eXchange
- RWJ Information Links Grant
Context for HISPC among other Kansas initiatives
Point out HISPC = Privacy and Security
Mention 4 HISPC Working Groups
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide