This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Progress and Results: Recruitment and Retention
- Six study sites have recruited patients for the study (4 rural, 2 urban)
- Rural patient recruitment is complete (n=135), exceeding study enrollment goal (125)
- Urban patient recruitment is moving into extension year (n=74) and we hope to meet our recruitment goal in 4 months (125)
- Good study retention: only 3 patients withdrew from the study (2 rural, 1 urban), and additional 2 were non-compliant (rural), and 1 transferred to another physician (rural)
- 27 patients expired at some point in the study (23 rural, 4 urban)
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide