This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Questionnaire Content—1 Perceptions of Fatigue and Causes of Mistakes
- "On how many days did you experience significant fatigue while on-duty over the past four weeks?"
- "How often has fatigue had a negative impact on the safety of patients you care for?"
- Causes of Mistakes
- ."..to what extent do the following contribute to mistakes in patient care?"
- residents working too many hours
- poor handoffs by residents
- carrying or admitting too many patients
- inadequate supervision
- cross covering too many patients
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide