This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- African Americans and low income patients are disproportionately represented among Medicaid recipients.
- There is great variation in performance among practices caring for Medicaid recipients.
- Practices with more patients tend to have higher compliance with standards.
- Systems level interventions can improve outcomes for Whites and African Americans.
- Despite improvements, some disparities remain.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide