This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
across Duke Medicine
- TeamSTEPPS has helped us overcome some initial barriers to team training
- 4 phase approach to be undertaken throughout high acuity areas at DUH, DRH and DRaH
- Training with specific tools and concepts (modules) in intermediate units and non-clinical areas
- Collaborative with UNC SoM, SoN
- Assertion and speaking up
- TeamSTEPPS and simulation, virtual training
Previous Slide Contents