This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Teamwork Training Process
Phase II: Training
- Unit leaders involved with planning and implementation (J Mericle, J Meliones, K Mistry)
- 3 sessions to accommodate shifts
- Multidisciplinary group sessions
- Physician, nurse, and human factors facilitators
- Interactive session with hands-on tools
- Feedback allowed for further development
- Focused training for action at unit level
- Focused on tools and techniques to address unit's issues
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide