This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Provider and Member Strategies: Quality Management
- Office-based education to targeted provider office staff located in targeted low income Zip codes (2004).
- Provider & member newsletters addressing disparities and diabetes care (2005, 2006).
- Physician-focused discussion on improving diabetes care (2005, 2006).
- Interactive voice recognition telephonic outreach to diabetic members with an added focus on potential needs of the minority population (2006).
- Letters on physician letterhead reminding patients regarding needed testing (2006).
- Targeted asthma education for offices with identified disparities (Spring, 2006).
- "Shoot For Your Good Health" asthma basketball camp for kids with asthma, ages 8 to 14 (2005, 2006).
- Creation of Expert Advisory Panel (2007).
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide