This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Overview of Our Efforts
- Activities span from 2004 to 2006
- Participant in the National Health Plan Collaborative Phase I and II
- Efforts include quality improvement activities with inter-departmental collaboration
- Our activities have been primarily focused on:
- Data Analysis and Collection
- Member & Provider Interventions
- Community Partnerships / Grants
- Organizational Collaboration
- Most of our disparity-focused clinical interventions are for diabetes and asthma
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide