This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Disconnect between academic world and vendors on efficiency measurement offers opportunity
- Although steps have been taken to achieve consensus among stakeholders, more work needs to be done
- Typology can assist in structuring more explicit discussions about key issues
- Scientific soundness of both academic and vendor-developed measures is largely unknown
- Ability of potential users to act on the results of these measures is not well understood
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide