This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Methods of Analysis
- Three level hierarchical model
- XT mixed model using STATA
- Repeated measures of hospitals over time
- Random effects (random intercept) model
- Adjusted for clustering by state
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide