This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Problem with tobit model
- Assumption: truncated normal distribution
- A deviation to the assumption will lead to significant bias
- Using binary PSIs as dependent variables
- Generalized Estimating Equations (GEE) Logit Model (predict odds of bad performance)
- Log(pit/1-pit)= b0 + b1CAHit+ ΣbnXit + ΣbmZt + eit
- The variance function is pit(1-pit)
- We assume the within-subject association among repeated measures is a first-order autoregressive correlation pattern
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide