This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
We Must Do Better
90th Arizona Town Hall
- Expand Health Care Coverage
- Reduce Shortages of Health Care Professionals
- Make Behavioral Health Care a Priority
- Expand the Use of HIT
- Plan for the Future
- Practice Evidence-Based Medicine
- Encourage Personal Knowledge and Accountability
- Measure and report on Quality
- Restructure Public Health funding
- Provide Primary Care to Undocumented Immigrants
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide