This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Arizona Partnership Implementing Patient Safety (APIPS)
- Started in 2002, incorporated in 2006
- Interested in statewide Patient Safety Initiatives
- Fifty health care organizations
- Activities include:
- Healthcare Summit
- Health Care Decisions Week
- Consumers—represented on Board
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide