This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
AzHHA Safe and Sound
- Goal—Arizona will be Safest State in the nation
- "Alert" Wrist Bands
- The Med Form
- Prevention of medication errors
- Available Spanish/English and www.themedform.com
- Take Five
- Five easy steps to remember when going to hospital
- Forget Me Not
- September, 2007—Focus on role of patient/family in safety
- Addresses cultural issues within the organization
- Consumers—On hospitals boards, focus groups, education.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide