This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Phoenix Healthcare Value Measurement Initiative (PHVMI)
- Collaborative venture of Arizona employers, providers, and health plans
- Data Repository—Arizona HealthQuery at the Center for Health Information & Research at ASU
- Agreed on Consensus based goals:
- Improve community health
- Collaborate to assure access to data
- Publicly report value
- Support the building of HIT Infrastructure
- Promote beneficiary involvement
- Consumers—Educate and partner
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide