This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
State Variation: Ambulatory Care Quality Indicators
||Top 5 States average
||All States median
||Bottom 5 States average
|Adults age 50+ received recommended preventive care
|Adult diabetics received three recommended diabetes services
|Children ages 19-35 months received five vaccines
|Children with dental and medical preventive care visits
- Adult preventive care—2002/2004 BRFSS
- Adult diabetic preventive care—2002/2004 BRFSS
- Child vaccines—2005 National Immunization Survey
- Child medical and dental visits—2003 National Survey of Children's Health
- Commonwealth Fund State Scorecard on Health System Performance, 2007
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide