This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Where Performance Reporting Is Going: U.S. and International
- United States
- Multi-payer initiatives
- Quality and value: cost and price reporting
- Physician level reporting
- Patient experiences: H-CAHPS + ambulatory
- Effort to define/assess/measure outcomes
- Development of episode of care quality/cost and better measures of care coordination
- Expanded set of indicators and public reporting
- System and financial incentives to support/reward improvement
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide